Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Stuck in the middle with you...

WELL HELLOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

OK...Here's the deal...I PROMISE, I really, ReAlLy, REALLY am working on getting the pictures together for a post on some of our workshop projects.  I just have to download them and get them up on here for all of you.  In the meantime, here it is. 

What is it? 

Why IT is the cake I promised to show everyone after PMS-MIL's birthday party one month ago.


Ok...So I know that it is not the best picture of this cake,  BUT it is FAR better than the one on my phone!  I was so busy packing everything up to head to the farm that I didn't get a picture until it was outside, in the garage and we had a rather large amount of sunlight streaming DIRECTLY in the west window.  The flowers pretty much match the flowers on her invitations and to some extent, on the right year, might look like it's part of the drive, over a hill, on the way to her house!

I know it's a month after the fact, but here ya' go everyone!  Hope everyone is having a TERRIFIC TUESDAY!  Talk to ya' later this week when I post one of our Halloween projects!

No comments:

Post a Comment